Big Changes at the BCP

NewsLady

image.png.861c988eefefa1c7f39fa8d0d3b368c8.png

http://doshombrespanama.com/our-menu/

Great Day Everyone,

This Tuesday is labor day here in Panama so if you find you favorite store or bank closed for the day then you know why.  In Honor of Labor Day we decided to work twice as hard!!  What does that mean.  Well we remodeled our kitchen to represent a "Cocina Mexicana" and got to making Tamales!!  A true labor of love.  This week on our menu we will be offering several varieties of Authentic Mexican Tamales!!  In addition to Tamales we will have Overstuffed Mexican Burritos that are completely out of control!  Tender and juicy smoked chicken, Sautéed Vegetables, Spanish Rice, refried beans, jalapenos, olives, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, and Mexican salsa all wrapped in a flour tortilla!    WHOA!

If you are not currently on our email list please click this link below.  Fill in your name and email address and get ready for some fun.  Each week members that are on our email list get an email from me with quirky stories,  updates from our kitchen, and a chance to check out our menu before everyone else.  Why is that a good thing.  Well this week (prior to this email) we were offering delicious pork carnita tamales but they have sold completely out already.  This week we were also offering 3 gourmet New York Style Cheesecakes.  Toasted Coconut Cheesecake, Chocolate Mocha Layered Cheesecake, and Blueberry Tart Cheesecake, but those have been completely sold out as well.  So if you want to be included in the group that gets first pick click this link below..

Join By Clicking Here

Next week members on our list will have the first choice at some really cool and new items that we are making.  Next week for the first time ever we will have an entire line of our artisan cured meats available.  The quantities will be limited and will include the following.  Spicy Capocollo, Fennel Capocollo, Thyme Capocollo, Pepper Lonzino, Herb Lonzino, Bresaola, Finnochiona Salami (fennel), Spicy Cachiatorre Salami, Herb Rolled Panchetta.

In addition to that which is already HUGE we will be offering 4-5 NEW flavors of Gourmet New Your Style Cheesecakes.  (It's my favorite if you haven't guessed).  The flavors will include; Honey Lavender Cheesecake, Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake, Key Lime Swirl Cheesecake, Mango Habanero cheesecake, and the elegant traditional Plain Vanilla Cheesecake (if I can get the right ingredients I might try to make a Turtle Cheesecake and a Raspberry white chocolate Brule cheesecake!!).  Cheesecake requires patience, precision, and technique to achieve that perfect consistency, texture, and mouth feel.  It requires the right temperature, humidity, and perfect timing.  Of all the desserts that we make this is most certainly the "diva" of desserts!!  It is our pleasure to bring this to you.        

We have also been working on creating a youtube channel where we upload videos from the kitchen and from our projects.  It is completely random and full of crazy projects.  I'm just now learning the in's ands out's of video and editing so as time progresses our videos will get much better.  If you want to check out our channel click this link below.  Simply hit the subscribe button and you will be notified every time I post a new video.  A few of the videos that I'm working on right now are tutorials on how to make cheesecakes, how to make home fermented foods at home, and how to make dry cured meats.  Here is the link to my channel.  If you click the link you will be redirected to Youtube.  From there just click the subscribe button and you are all set!! 

2 Guys & A Cooler YouTube Channel

Finally there are some big changes at the BCP.  This week 2 Guys & A Cooler is the recipient of a wonderful blessing.  At the BCP Market we are getting moved to the theater alley all the way in the back (right next to Jerry the Knife Sharpener).  After much consideration and deliberation the Management at the BCP have made a well thought out decision to stream, line the mercado.  In this decision we will be occupying the larger space all the way at the end of the hallway where the theater is.  This is such wonderful news as we will now no longer have to worry about falling off the ledge anymore!!  We will also be able to expand our current operation to provide a more fluid and expedient shopping experience.  In the 7 years of us doing this it seems that we are always working on a secret project that takes months to materialize.  I can't wait to share with you our newest line.   It's ridiculous! 

So if you have never heard of 2 Guys & A Cooler let me briefly explain what we do.  We are a family run business located in Boquete that provides a variety of different food options for you to choose from.  We know that the cost of going out to eat is steadily increasing as Boquete is becoming a town full of gourmet restaurants.  Years ago you could go out and enjoy a nice quality delicious dinner for 2 prepared the way you wanted it for under $25.  It seems harder and harder to do that now a days.  The service, the quality, and the price have gotten all topsy-turvy.  So our main goal and focus is to help bring some of that back.  We provide affordable, convenient,  and delicious dinners that are packaged up for two adults for generally under $9.   Our dinners are made with the freshest ingredients, prepackaged, and frozen.  Each week our menu changes as we are constantly adding new items to it.  Eating out is great but it's difficult to eat out every night.  Our service gives you the convenience of eating in the comfort and quiet of your own home at a price that allows you to have a different quality meal every single day.  Want Thai, Mexican, Russian, Chinese, Irish, Italian, Fermented Foods, Soups, Southern Comfort Food, Sausages, Pizza, French, Vegan, Seafood, Low Carb, Low sodium, Gluten Free, Awesome Desserts you name it.  We try to accommodate most requests.  Are you having company come over and don't feel like cooking?  Are you going out of town and leaving your significant other behind?  Are you feeling under the weather or recovering from surgery?  Do you simply want a break from the kitchen?  No problem we are your go to source for stocking your fridge.  Our delivery service (yours truly) will be happy to bring your meals out to you with a smile!!  We deliver on Mondays between 1 and 5pm.  We are at the BCP Market on Tuesday between 9 and 12noon or you can come by our location on Mondays between 2 and 5 and pick up your order (with a 10% discount)..       

Click this link to check out our menu this week and be sure to get on our email list.  It is our pleasure to serve you!!

http://doshombrespanama.com/our-menu/

Have an awesome day

Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan

• Downvote 3

20 minutes ago, Keith Woolford said:

The Title of this post is incredibly misleading.

I agree. I was going to post similar words, but some accuse me of being too negative at times.

Thanks for taking the heat off of me for this one.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Misleading? You bet. These 2 guys & a cooler people need a better marketing program. Suggest we ignore their “cool” and “cute” method until they learn a better attention getting technique. This approach is silly.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Keith Woolford said:

The Title of this post is incredibly misleading.

Totally agree! The last post from 2 guys and a cooler was for free food when all it was really was a free sample. They need to be honest and cut way back on their post and sense of humor!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Brundageba said:

No big deal...hey I really enjoyed their piece.   Seemed informative rather than pushy in a marketing sorta way.  

I agree. I don't understand what the offense is to merit this kind of harsh criticism.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

I don't understand what the offense is

Actually, I was expecting to read about some 'Big Changes at the BCP'.  Last time around it was 'Free Food at the BCP'.

Neither post has anything to do with the BCP Theatre group or the BCP facility, in fact they're advertisements for stuff being sold at the Tuesday Morning Market.

Perhaps the next time BCP is titled in a post, I'll just ignore it.

Edited by Keith Woolford
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Bonnie said:

I agree. I don't understand what the offense is to merit this kind of harsh criticism.

Too bad you didn’t understand that the topic was a long winded sales pitch for their product and nothing to do with BCP. Wonder why BCP doesn’t complain because people may refuse to read any announcement labeled BCP.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

10 hours ago, Pat said:

Too bad you didn’t understand that the topic was a long winded sales pitch for their product and nothing to do with BCP. Wonder why BCP doesn’t complain because people may refuse to read any announcement labeled BCP.

I do understand, Pat, that the title of the post is misleading. I simply don't see it as so grievous an error as others do. It was a poor choice of words, but I'm not convinced it was meant to mislead. My point, which I thought was clear, is that I don't find it so offensive as to merit the kind of criticism leveled.

• Thanks 1

Sometimes I think we  need to lighten up a bit.  A suggestion might possibly have been warranted , but I don't think a crucifixion was necessary.  To these folks it's big change to move from one location at the Tuesday market to another.   I'm sure they had no clue how the title might have misled some folks.   Share their joy ........and move on.  Life's short.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1