Rife in Boquete

NewsLady

Hi Bouqete,

I have been having absolute awesome results treating people with a variety of ailments using Rife technology along with minor diet changes. Treatments are painless and typically last 1-2 hours. Contact Dr Bill or Gladys McGraw at the Bamboo Beauty Spa to find out more how you can experience the amazing benefits of this new technology that has actually been around for a long time. 

Dr Bill McGraw, billmcgraw29@Hotmail.com,  6205 1605
Gladys McGraw, Glamor_31@Hotmail.com, 6531 0326

6 hours ago, NewsLady said:

Hi Bouqete,

I have been having absolute awesome results treating people with a variety of ailments using Rife technology along with minor diet changes. Treatments are painless and typically last 1-2 hours. Contact Dr Bill or Gladys McGraw at the Bamboo Beauty Spa to find out more how you can experience the amazing benefits of this new technology that has actually been around for a long time. 

Dr Bill McGraw, billmcgraw29@Hotmail.com,  6205 1605
Gladys McGraw, Glamor_31@Hotmail.com, 6531 0326

I guess Rife technology has done well and has been accepted in Panama.  Not so in the US, look at the backlash against the National Rife Association (NRA), it seems to have become a political hotbed albeit its amazing benefits. 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Siempre Soluciones said:

I guess Rife technology has done well and has been accepted in Panama.  Not so in the US, look at the backlash against the National Rife Association (NRA), it seems to have become a political hotbed albeit its amazing benefits. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife

I'm thinking 100 years is enough time to have shown to be anything more than a pyramid sale of snake oil.   I'd say to go ahead, it's harmless, except that it isn't harmless.   I have a sister-in-law who thought holding teabags on her breast cancer would cure it, so didn't go through anything else.  Sometimes what one "thinks" isn't as important as what the actual data shows.  People's "miracle stories" are not "proof" in the least, it is not reproducible in any scientific way.  People have said to be cured by sitting in the ocean, but that doesn't make it true.  It is just an old wive's tale.  Lots of people have sat in the ocean and not been cured of a darn thing.  I suggest anyone doing this find someone who is doing it for free.  There must be some humanitarian out there that wants to cure mankind of HIV and cancer and all ailments who would do it as a charity.  That, I have never seen.  

People will say this is the "old" Rife, the "new" rife is different....   not so, as they say "New packaging, same great taste!!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"You are unique, like everyone else" (aphorism borrowed from Margaret Mead). What works well for one person is no guarantee that it will work for any other. Some folks need a soft mattress, others a hard one. I've never seen a drug trial report that claims 100% efficacy (or 100% same side effects, for that matter).

The placebo effect explains cures effected with totally inert medications. It seems fair to debunk remedies that have have no scientific evidence or rational theory to back them up, but the mysteries of mind/body suggest an open mind toward folks who try tea bags, prayer, laughter, or ocean dips to deal with an affliction.

I use a Rife machine at home, and I believe it has enhanced my quality of life. I hope to receive tolerance of my belief.

I also admire Newslady's dexterity...

• Like 1