Important correction from Rodny Direct

NewsLady

Hello dear Boquete community.

Yesterday a wrong phone number was sent out from a third person by mistake. This is my phone number for any comments and questions: 6573-0141. The costumers that register and pay for my services get their members only number to call during emergencies  on an email from my website so if you are a paid member you have it.

Remember if you are not a member yet, you are welcome to go to my website at this link https://rodny-direct.wildapricot.org/ where you will find all the details on how to register and easy ways to pay.

Get the benefits of a professional helpline that will do the best and easier for you during an emergency or will even help you with phone translation to make your self understood when facing the need for it.

For questions and comments, please email me at: info@rodnydirect.con or dial the previous cell phone number given here.

Take care.

Rodny Moreno

Rodny, Though I am no longer in Panama, I did live in Potrerillos for 16 years.  You have been and continue to be one of the greatest treasures of Panama.  Gracias por todo lo que haces. Eres un joven especial.  Saludos, Marion (Con Abrazos y Besos)

• Upvote 2