Florida Shipping Partner for MBE

Hi all, my family and I are moving to Boquete this spring.  We are taking care of logistical matters now.  I registered for a mail box account with Mail Boxes, Etc. account through their Boquete web site.  It auto-filled a Florida shipping address (I understand the system, so I know why that happened).  I have called this Florida office, Googled it, tried every way I could to make contact.  There are 2 phone numbers that have no voice mail, no email, no website.  This is very strange.  Does anyone know what is going on at 2250 NW 114th Ave, Unit 1P, Miami, FL?

I messaged MBE in Boquete to ask the same question but have not heard back.  Thanks for any help folks can offer.

If your experience is like mine has been, you will find MBE Boquete to be very responsive (and friendly as well). Velkys, Arturo and the others are very accommodating. I am one of their original clients, having been in Boquete now starting year 17.

In all of those years I have never had reason to communicate directly with their facility in the Miami area. Customer interface is here in Boquete either across the counter or via email, and the courier/delivery interface is in Miami. You would be a client, not a courier/carrier.

I recommend that you communicate only with the Boquete office. Sometimes they do get busy, but give them a day or so, and they will get back with you. You can call if you like, [+507] 720-2684, and I presume you already have their email.

In my book MBE Boquete gets 6 stars on a 5-star rating scale.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mary T said:

Hi all, my family and I are moving to Boquete this spring.  We are taking care of logistical matters now.  I registered for a mail box account with Mail Boxes, Etc. account through their Boquete web site.  It auto-filled a Florida shipping address (I understand the system, so I know why that happened).  I have called this Florida office, Googled it, tried every way I could to make contact.  There are 2 phone numbers that have no voice mail, no email, no website.  This is very strange.  Does anyone know what is going on at 2250 NW 114th Ave, Unit 1P, Miami, FL?

I messaged MBE in Boquete to ask the same question but have not heard back.  Thanks for any help folks can offer.

Good afternoon Mrs. Mary T!

So far, we have not received your email. Would you be so kind as to forward your e-mail to boquete@mbe-ca.com? I would really appreciate.

If you need any further information, you can contact us @ 720-2684 or you can pass by our store from Monday-Friday from 8.30am till 5.30pm and Saturday from 8.30am till 12.30pm. Please note that we are closed on Sundays.

Arturo :-)

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Bud said:

you will find MBE Boquete to be very responsive (and friendly as well)

After 6 years here, sadly we will be departing soon.  So, I want to give a shout out about MBE.  They provided us with great service during our entire time here, and they're a super nice bunch of people on top of that.

For Mary, the Miami operation is simply a mail consolidation and distribution operation for the MBE offices in Mexico, Central America, and South America.   Customer service on your account will come from the Boquete MBE office.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2