Special News from Spa Boquete

NewsLady

Dear Friends, Clients, and Neighbors,

I'm very happy and grateful to share with you the news that Spa Boquete has just received its 200th client review on its Trip Advisor page, as well as a recent notification from the UK-based Luxury Travel Guide that it has been selected as Spa of the Year for 2017 in the Americas division of the Guide.

What can I say?  A huge and heartfelt "thank you," especially to all my clients, both residents and visitors, who wrote those reviews, and also to Eva Kipp and Anayansi Menéndez for having offered, in turn, a lovely and welcoming home base for the Spa during its 11 1/2 years in Boquete.

To celebrate, I'm offering a 10% discount on all Spa services, from now until Wednesday September 13, 2017, to any client mentioning this email.

Appointments are available 7 days a week, by calling me at 6493-0486 or via email (kmckinney@bentley.edu).

Spa Boquete is a very small, exclusive, highly personalized facility, serving one client at a time, by appointment.

Located close to the center of town (a 2 minute walk from the town Park) and just across the street from the Oasis Hotel and Restaurant, Spa Boquete offers a tranquil, beautiful setting facing the Barú volcano and the Caldera River.  A private, spacious, enclosed waiting area with free Wi-Fi is available if more than one person visits the Spa for consecutive appointments.

Ranked #1 for the past 4 years among Trip Advisor’s 9 listed Spas & Wellness Centers in Boquete, the Spa has received Trip Advisor’s highest ratings and their Certificate of Excellence award every year since 2013. 

Each guest receives personalized attention, exclusively from a trained professional with 19 years of experience.  A graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute (Cambridge MA), I'm currently one of two accredited Board Certified  massage practitioners listed on the U.S. NCBTMB website (www.ncbtmb.org), not just for Panama, but also for all of Central America, sharing that credential with fellow Boquete therapist Allison Tilluma.

I invite you to review Spa photos and the 200 (!!!!) client reviews available on Spa Boquete’s Trip Advisor web page.  

Additional descriptions of services and prices, as well as directions to the Spa, are available on Spa Boquete's website: www.spaboquete.com 

Best wishes and thanks for your continued support,

Kitzie McKinney, PhD, BCTMB