Fanny Romero & her husband will be opening a new restaurant location in Volcan Tuesday, August 1. From FB " We are waiting for you at the grand opening of our restaurant in volcano (Old Sunrise Mountain Village), Tuesday 1St August at 5:00 pm. We thank you for your assistance.

I believe this location is on the road to Cerro Punta, about a half mile from the main intersection (police station) in Volcan.

Edited by Gordon Bakke

4 hours ago, Gordon Bakke said:

Fanny Romero & her husband will be opening a new restaurant location in Volcan Tuesday, August 1. From FB " We are waiting for you at the grand opening of our restaurant in volcano (Old Sunrise Mountain Village), Tuesday 1St August at 5:00 pm. We thank you for your assistance.

I believe this location is on the road to Cerro Punta, about a half mile from the main intersection (police station) in Volcan.

5 hours ago, JudyS said:

Thanks.  No wonder I never heard of it.  Cerro Punta is a long way to go for a meal.

Not if you are spending the weekend up there!  Have "foodie" friends that have raved about how great it is. 5 stars on Trip Advisor!