What's Up With Cableonda TV ?????

I haven't had any Cableonda TV in 24 hours. Friends in David say they haven't had it for 36 or more hours. They called the company and were told that TV was out all through Panama. Is that true? Will they credit our bill for the outage??? Ja, ja. xD

1 hour ago, Penny said:

I haven't had any Cableonda TV in 24 hours. Friends in David say they haven't had it for 36 or more hours. They called the company and were told that TV was out all through Panama. Is that true? Will they credit our bill for the outage??? Ja, ja. xD

You might try disconnecting ALL cables from the modem, including the incoming signal, and waiting at least 30 seconds before reconnecting.

Edited by Keith Woolford

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Keith Woolford said:

You might try disconnecting ALL cables from the modem, including the incoming signal, and waiting at least 30 seconds before reconnecting.

Be sure to include the power cable in the disconnect scheme as well.

I tried disconnecting the power from all 3 of my cable boxes. Could only get one of the 3 to power up again. Very strange. Maybe there was a power surge that blew out two of them.

Will take the two non-responsive boxes in to CableOnda and have them replaced. I got off on the wrong track because my friends in David had told me that CableOnda had told them there were nation-wide TV outages.

Yes, I moved them around to different outlets in the house. The power light would go on for a second and then off again and wouldn't come up again.

I took my one good box and put it into my bedroom where 99% of my television watching happens.