Tips to Quickly Sell your Home or Property May 9 2pm Fenix Cafe

NewsLady

Tips to Quickly Sell your Home or Property
Tuesday May 9th  2pm Fenix Cafe at the BCP - Free

with Lorraine Handler  
Real Estate Broker for 35 Years in Florida and California

This meeting is important.  It does not matter if you are a For Sale by Owner or have your property listed with agent(s).  If fact Lorraine recommends you do both.  Yes, you should cooperate with Realtors. The important thing is to sell your property. It is unimportant who does that. 

Learn ways to promote your property. A properly prepared ad will catch the Buyer’s attention. Learn how to write good copy for ads and select photos that highlight the best features of your property.  Learn ways to take photos that show off your property in a good light.  Photos and good text cause buyers to want to see your property.  The more lookers, the better chance you have to sell.  
Discover tips and tricks you can do to prepare and stage your property so it looks its best and shows its best when buyers come.

You can have your own personal web page created inexpensively for you by PanamaForSalebyOwners.com   This page can be linked in your Viviun and/or Encuenta ads to provide more in depth information and photos of your property thus drawing more buyers - even if you are listed with an agent.   Great headings, text and photos create a spectacular web page.

In fact Chris McCall creator of Panama for Sale by Owners will be presenting the second half of the meeting to demonstrate the new software, the marketing plans and how to list your property on the new site. The developers will be asking for your input and suggestions for improving the website so that it really works for you.

If you have property or a home for Sale you will want to come join us, learn some good things while enjoying your favorite drink from the Fenix Cafe.

Lorraine Handler has 35 years experience in real estate as a licensed broker and agent. She owned her own company and worked in both Florida and California. In addition to real estate sales, she was a mortgage broker and managed a mortgage division for a major savings & Loan. She sold her brokerage to Coldwell Banker just before moving to Panama in 2006. 

2 hours ago, JudyS said:

Those don't look like Boquete houses.  Is that just an example?  When I click on them, nothing happens. 

I think they're stock photos. The website is under construction.

There is another Panamaforsalebyowner website created and run by Richard Detrich, incidentally. It has been up and running for some time.

Edited by Bonnie

I don't understand why I would do a FSBO and have a realtor?  If I am paying a commission for a sale, I expect the realtor to do the legwork. 

I disagree with the statement, " Yes, you should cooperate with Realtors. The important thing is to sell your property. It is unimportant who does that". 

The important thing is to get as much profit as possible when selling your property. Bringing clients to a realtor to whom you are paying a commission means you should get part of the commission, no?

jim

10 hours ago, JimAndNena said:

I don't understand why I would do a FSBO and have a realtor?  If I am paying a commission for a sale, I expect the realtor to do the legwork.

Most people who live here have long realized that realtors do very, very little legwork here. They mostly put the property up on their website and then wait for a buyer to walk in the door. If you can easily do the same thing yourself and save the 5 or 6 percent commission, why not do it?