The consignment store in Boquete

Penny

Their business name is Casa Decor Boquete. Their name here on CL is @Casa Decor Boquete.

We have no first hand experience with that business or the owners, but two friends had positive things to say about them. One comment was that she seems to have good "design sense" (their phrase). I have no design/decorator brain cells, so don't ask me what that phrase means. 

Hope this helps a bit, although I think you are more interested in their successes at selling things.

I haven't sold anything at Casa Decor, but I've had two very pleasant buying experiences. The first was recovering a sofa, which I always consider a major task because it involves searching for fabric throughout David, finding a good upholsterer, arranging for transport, etc., etc. I mentioned my need in passing to Patsi, the owner of Casa Decor, the first time I dropped in just to look around. She said she could handle it for me. She asked that I send her photos of the sofa in question and its surrounds. I did so, and, within a few days, she had six or eight fabric samples for me to bring home. I chose one, she had the sofa picked up and recovered, and returned it to me. The price was reasonable and the work was good. Then, last week I bought a chair there to replace my husband's ratty old recliner. She gave me a discount on a newly reupholstered chair and offered to recover an accompanying throw pillow free to charge. I'm taking care of that tomorrow. Yes, Patsi has good design sense, and she is very pleasant and professional to deal with. There appears to be a good turnover of merchandise there, so I assume she's successful at selling things brought to her on consignment. However, I know nothing about the terms.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Bud said:

Their business name is Casa Decor Boquete. Their name here on CL is @Casa Decor Boquete.

We have no first hand experience with that business or the owners, but two friends had positive things to say about them. One comment was that she seems to have good "design sense" (their phrase). I have no design/decorator brain cells, so don't ask me what that phrase means. 

Hope this helps a bit, although I think you are more interested in their successes at selling things.

This is a piece of technical support information:

The reason for Bud having provided Casa Decor Boquete's name on CL as a hotlink "reference" (i.e., the blue highlighting with the "@" prefix) is so that you can click on that hotlink. That takes you to the indicated profile, and that can lead you to gaining access to all of their contact information and hours of operation, etc.

Simply click on the blue hotlink, then select any of their postings. If you scroll to the bottom of any of their postings you will find their signature block. It has all of the pertinent information about how to contact them, etc. [Note that signature blocks display only when a member has entered such information in their profile (as this member has done), and only to registered members while they are logged into CL; guests cannot see signature blocks.]

P.S., if you wish to use a "reference" in your postings, first be sure that your cursor is after a space character, then simply type an asterisk ('@') and immediately start typing the desired display name (no spaces between the asterisk and the first character of a display name), and the software will start providing you options as you add more characters. Select the desired display name, and you have a "reference" hotlink inserted into your text.

Thank you. It is the goal of Casa Decor Boquete to make everyone who drops in as welcome as possible. The owners want your shopping experience to a good one. The turnover is very fast on some items not so much on others. However, Patsi keeps things changed up, staged to catch the eye of the discerning shopper. Please feel free to call 507 720 3777 or come by during business hours Tuesday to Friday 10 to 5, Saturday11 to 4 and Sunday 12:30 to 4. The store is closed on Mondays. Email photos of items you want to consign to consignndesgn4u@gmail.com