Does anyone know where to get a soil test in Boquete?  Does anyone know whether they even test soil here?  Thanks!

Assuming you are talking about soil testing for construction purposes, then the answer to your second question is "yes". Our property was tested for construction purposes prior to drawing up the plans and getting permits, etc. I do not recall who did the soil engineering testing and reporting.

My apologies, I am looking for soil analysis relating to gardening and amending the soil for good crop production.

Soil testing can be done through IDIAP, MIDA and University of Chiriqui. It cost $20.00 and the results are comparable with US labs. They give amendment recommendations for your specific crops.  University of Chiriqui, Just past the town of Chiriqui on the right will email the results and I think they do the work for IDIAP and MIDA. It will take a about two weeks long as you avoid the Christmas period. 

Thank you, DRC!  Conveniently, MIDA and IDIAP are within walking distance, so I can just pop over.