Recycling dates

Does anybody know when the next recycling date is for the volunteers at the fairgrounds. I don't mind taking some of my stuff to the business next to the Boquete Bible Fellowship but they don't take plastic.

Since Howard Green moved to Spain, we don't seem to be getting as much information on the recycling effort anymore.

The recycling dates are posted on FB by Pamela Olsen. The next one is Tuesday, March 26, i.e., today.

The recycling dates are posted on Boquete Recycling on Facebook. I have suggested that she also post here and on News Boquete.

Edited by Bonnie
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

The recycling dates are posted on FB by Pamela Olsen. The next one is Tuesday, March 26, i.e., today.

The recycling dates are posted on Boquete Recycling on Facebook. I have suggested that she also post here and on News Boquete.

Thanks Bonnie. As far as we know, CL is the only website focusing on the Chiriqui highlands and with a comprehensive community event calendar.  Why not use it? It is free, other than about a minute to post something. Oh well, we try, but people have their ways.

54 minutes ago, Keith Woolford said:

Everyone has access to Facebook. Whether to sign up and use it, or not, is a choice. Those who don't may miss out on some stuff.

But the fact remains that not everyone chooses to use Facebook. And of those who do, how many are aware of Boquete Recycling and join the group so as to receive their posts? If this is the only way the recycling at the fairgrounds is advertised, the ads are reaching a small percentage of the Boquete population.

• Upvote 1