A VERY annoying feature of this forum/blog

• Administrators

Dottie,

I have tried copying and pasting using various techniques and cannot get it to fail. Might I suggest that you use the "clipboard paste" option that pastes only the content, but without images or fancy formatting? That option is called different things on different computers and different operating systems. A fairly common name in a Windows OS, for example, would be the "Paste Special" rather than "Paste".

Please try this and let me know how this works for you.

• Administrators

Dottie,

I don't know what device(s) you are using. Most desktop and laptop computers have the ability to paste only the text part. It may be called something other than "Paste Special". Try looking around in the "Edit" menu of the application that you are using. Get adventuresome and do some exploring, which is something we know you do because of living in Panama. That is an adventure in itself.

I dislike the inference that I'm a 'newbie'. It gives less credence to anything I would post. There must be another way to categorize longevity on the site. I don't want to just complain. This is a growing phase for the site and I will submit feedback. I don't know if I'm supposed to post this here either. 

• Upvote 1

I dislike the inference that I'm a 'newbie'. It gives less credence to anything I would post. There must be another way to categorize longevity on the site. I don't want to just complain. This is a growing phase for the site and I will submit feedback. I don't know if I'm supposed to post this here either. 

Doug, this is what I was told:  The Newbie, Novice, etc. category is automatically assigned by the software and is only a designation for the number of posts made by each member--no less credence implied for member information submitted.  As you post more items, your category will change.