I made my third trip to Union Fenosa today to try to pay my electric bill. Last week, ironically, there was no electricity. Yesterday and today there was a Cableonda outage (possibly caused by the road construction on Calle Central?). If anyone is successful in paying their utility bill there within the next few days, please post the information here to save some of us the wasted trip.

Edited by Bonnie

Your subject is very misleading. It infers that you have no electricity. However, upon reading your post, it is the payment office (in Boquete?) that is down.

You may want to be more careful in the future in choosing your words.

I just paid my UF bill through the internet about 10 minutes ago, without problem.

• Downvote 1

We pay our UF and recharge are Cable and Wireless, cells ( Movil ) through bill pay with our great bank: Banco General. Takes 10 minutes. Easy, peasy! You can also pay your Cable Onda bill as well. We get auto-billing on our CC for CO. Never have to go to any office to pay utility bills!

Now, if that can be done with the yearly trash/water bill and renewing vehicle registration that would be a real bonus, and a big leap into the 21st century! ?

Edited by TwoSailors

3 hours ago, TwoSailors said:

We pay our UF and recharge are Cable and Wireless, cells ( Movil ) through bill pay with our great bank: Banco General. Takes 10 minutes. Easy, peasy! You can also pay your Cable Onda bill as well. We get auto-billing on our CC for CO. Never have to go to any office to pay utility bills!

Now, if that can be done with the yearly trash/water bill and renewing vehicle registration that would be a real bonus, and a big leap into the 21st century! ?

I pay Cableonda by credit card, but I've heard too many horror stories about how difficult it is to disaffiliate with Union Fenosa, should that day ever come.

4 hours ago, Keith Woolford said:

The same MultiPago system has a facility in Romero beside the pharmacy.

Thanks for the reminder, Keith. It makes me realize, once again, what a creature of habit I've become. Paid!