My car desperately needs washing. The young man in my neighborhood who historically has done it has acquired a construction job that takes all his time, and the two car washes downtown that I'm familiar with (down from Los Establos Plaza and next to the former Texaco station) have told me the several times I've been there that there is a two hours or more waiting period. Does anyone know of other car washes that may be less busy or of someone who will come to your home to wash your car?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

We, as well as several neighbors, use Abraham all the time to clean our cars. His work is excellent! He comes to your house. He has a menu of options so confirm his charges before he starts.

Edited by TwoSailors

5 hours ago, TwoSailors said:

We, as well as several neighbors, use Abraham all the time to clean our cars. His work is excellent! He comes to your house. He has a menu of options so confirm his charges before he starts.

Do you have his contact information? Does he speak English or only Spanish?

Look at Bud's post above. Copy of his biz card. No English. Best to Whats App him.

Posted (edited)

Sorry. I read your post before I read Bud’s. I also should have used the Search function before the original post.

Edited by Bonnie

I’m looking for more recommendations. Abraham has stood me up twice, keeping me at home all day on two days when I had things to do elsewhere. I’m hoping he’s not the only car washer in town.

On 3/30/2018 at 7:53 AM, Bonnie said:

Does anyone know of other car washes that may be less busy or of someone who will come to your home to wash your car?

Bonnie. Go to Karretta's Restaurant across from the library for breakfast or lunch. Leave your car with the guys on the side of the restaurant. Enjoy your meal and then pick up your clean car.

On 3/30/2018 at 7:53 AM, Bonnie said:

The young man in my neighborhood who historically has done it has acquired a construction job that takes all his time,

The young man in your neighborhood with a construction job should be on strike right now and available for car washing.

1 hour ago, Penny said:

The young man in your neighborhood with a construction job should be on strike right now and available for car washing.

You would think so and that this construction strike would benefit me in at least one small way. But it is an independent job, and they're still working.

2 hours ago, Penny said:

Bonnie. Go to Karretta's Restaurant across from the library for breakfast or lunch. Leave your car with the guys on the side of the restaurant. Enjoy your meal and then pick up your clean car.

I've been there twice, but they've given me a two or three time frame. I'll try again.