Just read the Kindle version of Getting Familiar with David, Panama, a Guide by Nanette Witmir. She mentioned a few restaurants we had not heard of:

Oh Toro Ramen & Sushi, apparently there are several in Panama, the website has great info.https://www.google.com/maps/place/Oh-Toro+Ramen+%26+Sushi/@8.4357525,-82.4251366,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x67af48ce13bd77e5!8m2!3d8.4359011!4d-82.4245465

Feta Restaurant

Restaurant La Tipica

Restaurant Stylo, inside the Hotel Ciudad de David

They are all listed on Trip Advisor with pretty good reviews. Nice to have more options for David. Does anyone have any experiences with these restaurants?

Yesterday, in Boquete, I saw the David-based builder who built our house. I remarked that I hadn't seen him in years because I no longer go to David any more often than necessary. He said he was surprised because he and his family come to Boquete often to go out to eat because the restaurants are so much better here. I guess it's true that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.