The Joy of Pet Adoption

Bonnie

I was at The Dog Spot this afternoon waiting to pick up one of my dogs when a gentleman came in.  He waited patiently for his dog, and Roberto eventually emerged cradling a smallish dog that had been freshly bathed and groomed, announcing to me that and the dog was a recent rescue. He transferred the pup, about a year old, from his shoulder to that of the waiting man. The little dog’s tail started wagging so fast that it was quivering with excitement as the man held him close and began talking to him. It was such a heartwarming moment that I just had to pass it on. What a difference we can make in the life of a homeless animal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Keith Woolford said:

Friends Anne and Darren found this pup hiding and shivering behind a rock down by the river near their home.

DF1B30A7-3038-4558-AFFD-D6F0E1DB8963.thumb.jpeg.833586b8558027ac5cf89f3c79fbb3c7.jpegFFEF515F-83F3-4A10-8503-7AC21B3FC4B1.thumb.jpeg.e1d77d131c5eac505767fd936fafe5c6.jpeg

Roberto cleaned him up and they’ve:x named him Rio. 

Kudos to Darren and Anne and Roberto.