Final chance to pick up Hospital Coperativo medical plan cards on February 6

FINAL SHOT AT PICKING UP MED PLAN CARDS AT THE TUESDAY MARKET

Again this Tuesday  (February 6) I'll be at the market with Hospital Cooperativo Medical Discount Plan cards to deliver to people who recently renewed or enrolled in the plan.  This will be the last distribution.

Cards not picked up by that date (except some I am holding for people out of the country) will be left at the medical plan office in Hospital Cooperativo, where they can be picked up on any weekday during office hours.

I'll be walking around at the Market  with a sign around my neck that says "MED PLAN CARDS."

IF YOU RENEWED YOUR PLAN, YOUR WALLET CARD IS STILL GOOD, BUT YOU WILL RECEIVE A NEW PAYMENT CARD THAT SHOWS YOU HAVE PAID FOR ANOTHER YEAR.

I'll attend the meeting at 10:30 and make an announcement there about the cards.

Most of the time before and after the meeting I'll  try to hang out near the stairway to the parking lot.

Please try to see me and pick up your cards.   You need them, and I don't!

Bob Gregory

P.S.  If  yours is a new enrollment and not a renewal, it will  be a good idea to make  an  initial  appointment with a doctor of internal medicine to get acquainted, provide your medical history and establish a  file.  This way if you need urgent or emergency care later, there will already be some information on file.

P.P.S.   All future enrollments in the Hospital Cooperativo discount medical plan must be made at the hospital in the administrative office of the plan.  In the near future a notice will be published with all details, along with directions to the hospital.