Kat

Found Adorable Kitten

I live in Jaramillo Centro very near La Hacienda B&B. A small tabby kitten about 5 months old jumped up onto my patio 3 nights ago. Very sweet, friendly, and very hungry. I kept her in my bathroom the past two nights to keep her safe. She definitely prefers to be outside but is comfortable inside and very social. She must have an owner in the area. Please contact me if you know anyone who is missing their deer little girl 6604-7302 

Can you tell if kitty has been sterilized? There would be a small tattoo of little dots in it's ear. If not, my guess is no one will claim it. 

Does not appear to have any marks. I am taking it to the Animales Clinic on Sunday if no one claims it. Too sweet yo let live a wild life.

I will try it. I’m new to this site.

Ha, I think I have it's twin brother, Jefe. Rescued last week from volcancito. 

IMG_20180118_174109.jpg

• Upvote 1

Absolutely! Mine is s female. Do you know the age of Jefe? Or maybe where they were adopted to?

Jefe is probably 6-8 months. Who knows where he came from but he'd been showing up at some people's house for food and they couldn't keep him. He'll be neutered Sunday and then up for adoption. He's super sweet and very playful.

Pussies Galore!

Martha Beatriz has a few more that will be going for 'fixins' and adoption on Sunday.

image.thumb.png.a63440481a3db5d2c8c565b0c1a09018.png

image.thumb.png.de70deb1ef3f6c9264263d2f6e2c4bd8.png

Great! We can compare their markings. I will attempt to get her there too. I volunteer there.

Mine looks just like the top one! Maybe she’s the Moma!

Some may not know that ARF and Martha have partnered to sterilize 5 stray cats per month from Finca Lerida. 

Kat, there are so many stray cats of every flavor that it's virtually impossible to tell where they came from 😧