How to get freedom of streaming anonymously

I was doing research on how to get freedom of streaming anonymously, it is because my problem is, i love to stream my favorite content worldwide, but some TV shows are geo-restricted as well as i want to secure myself.

I went to googling and found an amazing guide on how to do secure streaming with best free VPN services of 2018.

Is Free providers secure?

Need suggestions!

Unless $35/year or so is not within budget, you should consider a premium service.  As the article says, a paid service will give you better performance, and that's especially true with streaming TV or movies.  A free VPN is fine for internet surfing and online shopping.

4 hours ago, Uncle Doug said:

Unless $35/year or so is not within budget, you should consider a premium service.  As the article says, a paid service will give you better performance, and that's especially true with streaming TV or movies.  A free VPN is fine for internet surfing and online shopping.

Any recommendations, Doug?

We too use smartdnsproxy.  It's been stable for almost a year now allowing us to stream Netflix USA and Amazon Prime Video.  They did go through a period where Netflix was able to undo their efforts.

smartdnsproxy is primarily only for setting geo-location for streaming music and videos. It will not hide your location (or IP address given by your provider [Cable Onda in our case]) for regular web surfing (like some VPN's).

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...