Weather Alert -- Winds, Waves, Rain

4 hours ago, Uncle Doug said:

I don't have good news about the weather, but yesterday afternoon there was no road work being conducted in Los Naranjos between downtown and the Alto Lino loop.  It was still a bit bumpy but it was better than trying to navigate the Feria route. 

Thanks for that info, Doug. It's hard to believe they made it passable in just a couple of days. There were huge piles of dirt in two different spots then, with flagmen directing one-way traffic around them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2018 at 9:49 AM, Bonnie said:

I have Amazon Prime. It doesn't help with books and movies that aren't free, and I'm picky about what I read and watch.

Bonnie, I've recently learned to loan books and movies I buy off of Amazon.  I've got a few friends I check with before I buy, to see if they'll loan to me.  The only catch is you can't read a book you own while you have it loaned out, but that's the same as the old print books.  Don't know if your reading tastes are same as mine, but feel free to check with me.  I read a lot of historical novels, WW2 mostly.