Need Suggestions for getting internet TV

I've been having all kinds of problems with my Android box and, after spending hundreds of dollars on the darn thing, I'm ready to trash it.

I'm looking for suggestions on replacing it. I don't have a smart TV and don't want to spend a lot of money getting it programed. Mostly I just watch the major networks through USTV Now.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

If you're only interested in the major networks on USTVNow, I suggest a Roku box and remote. The last time I looked, they were under $100, are said to be easy to install, and are unsophisticated. If you ever decide that you want more programming, you can add them easily.

Another suggestion .... SET TV @    https://www.setvnow.com/  

It is only $20.00 per month, with no contract and you get service on three devices (i.e. phone, laptops, tablet).  They offer all of the major network channels; premium channels (HBO, Showtime, etc.); free pay-per-view; Video on Demand, adult channels --- it's all included - they say 500 channels.    

They also offer a "cable box" for purchase if you want to hook up your TV, but you can also just run a HDMI cable from your laptop or tablet directly to your TV and view your TV that way.  

I like the service.

A couple of clarification points. I can't stand to watch TV on my computer screen; I want it on my TV. Also, I don't want to run USTV from my netbook into my TV is because I want a remote and a remote doesn't work with a computer/netbook.

This article gives an overview of the different streaming devices that are currently available, and shows how they're connected.

Some will work with an HDMI port on the TV, others require a USB port.

Apple TV Vs. Roku Vs. Amazon Fire Stick Vs. Chromecast: Which Streaming Device Is Right For You?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes-finds/2017/11/19/apple-tv-vs-roku-vs-amazon-fire-stick-vs-chromecast-which-streaming-device-is-right-for-you/#48e2fb227090

Edited by Keith Woolford