Merry Christmas to Bud and Marcelyn

Bud and Marcelyn,

Thanks so much for giving Chiriqui Province a great place to share information.  I do appreciate a place where the disagreements are kept friendly, where information is always the best and most current.  I know you put a lot of time and effort into Chiriqui.life while often taking the backseat in allowing both sides to speak respectfully.  

I want to take this time of year, when gifts are given, to thank you both for your efforts and gift to our community.  You are one of the cutest couples I know.  And you are blessed to have found each other.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to both of you!

• Like 4

Jo and Doug,

What a super nice posting to find as we did our routine CL administration duties this evening. Thank you. Marcelyn was almost in tears. Such a warm and heartfelt message. We appreciate this very much. Thank you, and all the best to the both of you.

With love,
Marcelyn and Bud

1 hour ago, NewsLady said:

The newslady joins in wishing Bud & Marcelyn a wonderful Christmas and the best new year ever. She's always appreciative of the times that Bud puts on his newslady dress and takes over the job.

Penny, thank you very much for these kind wishes for both of us.

(I guess my secret is out now. :/)