Weed wacker repair -- where?

Nothing beats dealer service, however, there's a guy in Bajo that works on small gasoline powered equipment in his front yard.  Every time I pass he's always out there working and a couple of long time Boquete residents swear by him.

Drive through town to Multibank and make a left.  Drive about 1.5 blocks and he's the second house on the left after the new two story construction. 

2 hours ago, Bonnie said:

If it's a Stihl, and I recall that you have a Stihl, I believe Superiores offers Stihl service. If not, it's the Stihl store in David. It is advised that you not allow anyone else to work on it.

Second that.  The service at the Stihl store in David is top notch.

Left turn into the town proper right at the diagonal right after the Municipio offices.  Go down 2 or 3 blocks and on the right there is a store on the corner and the name is Las Ruedas ( the wheels) .  It's a farm ( feed and western wear)  store.  The left portion of the store is all yard and farm equipment and the guy has his shop in the back of that. This is where many of the Ngobe yard guys with well-used Stihl whackers take them for repair.  Bill thinks Las Ruedas is painted yellow.

Write down my directions.  Head to Dolega.  Turn off just past the Municipuio buildings where the road goes off on a diagonal.  Go right down that road looking off to the right and on the corner about a block or two down is a feed store...the repair guy is in there.  You can't miss it.  If you get to the park in Dolega...you went too far.