Chop Sticks - A Chinese Cuisine Restaurant Now Open in Alto Boquete

Unfortunately, I was dining in. When I ate there a couple of weeks ago, there was real fried rice with the lunch special, and it was good. And yes, the Kung Pao dishes are superb, as are the soups. I'm more curious than anything else about what happened today.

I agree with Keith about Chop Sticks being “slammed” today. We tried to visit the restaurant about 1:00pm and there was zero parking available. It’s approximately 3km toward David before a legal turn is allowed for returning to Boquete.

So off we headed toward David, made a turn around and passed Chop Sticks again and lucky for us some customers had left the restaurant. This time parking was available. We claimed a recently vacated table and ordered spring rolls and cashew chicken. Both excellent plus great service. We want to return.

Almost empty eatery at 2:30pm. Then we visited the gluten free bakery next door and purchased carrot cake for dinner dessert.

Observations:  No handicapped parking. Looks like residential housing will be available when near-by building is completed. Might present a bigger parking problem? Just wondering.

Overall: good food, good service, pleasant ambiance, reasonable prices, good selection of menu items, etc, etc.. What more could one ask for other than more parking?

We were the first people in today; we were standing at the door when it was unlocked. Also, we received our meals quickly, so I don’t believe the crush of people would have affected the preparation of the rice. I feel sure this was an anomaly and won’t be a recurring problem. As I said, everything else was good.

22 hours ago, Keith Woolford said:

Love the Kung Pao dishes.

Agree!  Ate there yesterday for the third time. Rainbow chicken is kinda skimpy on the chicken! Cashew chicken was great and Shrimp and veggie plate awesome.  Lots of shrimp.Not on lunch menu...dinner price and must request it. This place is getting very popular!