On 11/24/2017 at 4:45 PM, Bud said:

Thanks for this information. A local guy with a good recommendation is grounds to give him a try. And then possibly from his business card we see that he could also power clean our driveway.

We gave José Abraham Quintero a call and scheduled a car wash and wax. That all happened yesterday. Since he did not know the area where we live, he parked in town and then I picked him and his co-worker (Juan) up for the ride to El Santuario. After a cup of coffee, their work began about 8:15AM, and they finally finished about 2:00PM. We provided lunch for both of them, along with our housekeeper. That is our normal procedure, and so they were included in lunch

Bottom line is that their work was far beyond detailing. A total "restoration" of our 2007 Toyota Fortuner. There wasn't one square inch of the vehicle's surfaces that wasn't touched by them. And the inside was not only cleaned, but the upholstery parts were shampooed. We are very pleased with their work and will bring them back for maintenance waxing, etc.

Here is a STRONG recommendation. If you want your car pampered, then these are the guys to do it. They bring all the tools and equipment and supplies. We provided only the water and electricity, and a very dirty car. Neither José nor Juan speak any English, but they arranged for a friend to help us through the initial communications via a telephone call.

5a26910025a50_JoseAbrahamQuinterocard.thumb.jpg.5cb6b7ddc62f664b397bf1b3d4bdbb5a.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Moderator_02 changed the title to My 12 Year Old Car Looks Like New
2 hours ago, Bud said:

Here is a STRONG recommendation. If you want your car pampered, then these are the guys to do it. They bring all the tools and equipment and supplies. We provided only the water and electricity, and a very dirty car. Neither José nor Juan speak any English, but they arranged for a friend to help us through the initial communications via a telephone call.

Glad to hear it, Bud!  All the work he has done for us has been first class.  : Pederhaney, I posted here with a PDF of his price list:

14 hours ago, Pederhaney said:

Was inquiring about the cost of the service Bud had done at his home in Boquete.

It is my policy not to disclose those kinds of details about my business transactions. José's price sheet says all that I believe to be appropriate.