Intolerance!!

Dear Chiriqui Lifers,

I recently read a rather long and convoluted forum posting about something or other, and there was a lot of stuff in it, and some back-and-forth, and much "quoting", then followed by much "re-quoting", which was either construed or mis-construed, and then there was a bit of a rhubarb, with postings and ripostes, and it seemed as though some feathers were ruffled and a bit of fur flew,  and there was the requisite "blah-blah-blah", and an imbroglio instigated investigation of intolerance, and civility was verging on civil war, with families and friendships torn akimbo and the very essence and stuff of life itself and all that is honorable and good and holy and treasured and revered and celebrated and valued was suddenly vulnerable and threatened and at-risk of being rent asunder ....

... and suddenly! -- our fearless Moderator stepped-in, and the entire thread was arrested and incarcerated and sentenced to the dust-bin of history, and roiled waters were calmed, and Mean Mr. Trouble was banished, and peace descended upon the land, and the "New Dawning of the Age of Chiriqui Life" commenced, and it was good.

BUT! As a verified "Inexpert User" of this forum, I am compelled to take great personal offense at the following quote:

"However, this topic is going awry."

As the Founder, Chief Executive Officer, and Sole Member of the Official "wryawry Fan Club", I take great offense at the flippancy of the above quote, and this has "triggered" me, and now I shall be forced to retreat to my "safe space" in order to contemplate the grievous and egregious insult, and consult with my Legal Team in order to strategerize retribution and the likelihood of significant monetary redress.

NOW THEREFORE:

Let every Member of this Forum be put ON NOTICE that personal insults such as these WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and that AS OF THIS MOMENT this writer plots serious and profound REVENGE!!!

You will all be severely punished with love,

wryawry

image003 (Small).jpg

Edited by WryAwry
Misunderestimation.
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, WryAwry said:

NOW THEREFORE:

Let every Member of this Forum be put ON NOTICE that personal insults such as these WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and that AS OF THIS MOMENT this writer plots serious and profound REVENGE!!!

You will all be severely punished with love,

wryawry

You need to come around here more often. Keep us in line!!  :)

WryAwry,

Great to see you back here on CL. Great posting that you did, as usual.

We know the moderator who posted the content that you refer to. Will chat with the lad about his stepping into your kingdom without your permission. Shame on him. :)

The frog in the mouth was a bit much to stomach, to my way of thinking.

• Haha 1