7 hours ago, Marcelyn said:

Wish we could send you some of our raindrops. Still wearing my water proof hip boots here.

I wish you could too Marcelyn and thanks for the offer. It's dry dry dry here. Weather forecast keeps saying 100% chance of rain in David, but it must mean the OTHER side of David. :(

• Downvote 1

On 12/5/2015, 10:58:28, Marcelyn said:

Mark, thanks for the info about meteoearth.  I'm also researching data re earthquake predictions.  Do you have a source for this information?

Marcelyn this site is doing some interesting earthquake  prediction research with a Japanese man  Dr u-yen. www.suspicious0bservers.org. They have a high rate of world wide prediction accuracy.  

Edited by Admin_01
converted URL into hot link

16 minutes ago, Chris McCall said:

Marcelyn this site is doing some interesting earthquake  prediction research with a Japanese man  Dr u-yen. www.suspicious0bservers.org. They have a high rate of world wide prediction accuracy.  

Chris,   thanks much.  I like this website.  Interesting information re cold and heat records.

14 hours ago, JoJo said:

I wish you could too Marcelyn and thanks for the offer. It's dry dry dry here. Weather forecast keeps saying 100% chance of rain in David, but it must mean the OTHER side of David. :(

We have mostly blue sky and light wind today.  Ground is still soggy. The sad news is that my favorite Moringa tree broke apart during the wind/rainstorm last week. I'm not sure the poor thing will survive in its new form. Guess it is back to Betty at GrayRiver Farms.:S

1 hour ago, Marcelyn said:

We have mostly blue sky and light wind today.  Ground is still soggy. The sad news is that my favorite Moringa tree broke apart during the wind/rainstorm last week. I'm not sure the poor thing will survive in its new form. Guess it is back to Betty at GrayRiver Farms.:S

Still dry as a bone here. When we had all the rain and the ground was so soggy we had 3 plantain and 1 banana tree go down from the weight of the fruit in the soggy ground. Fortunately the fruit was just far enough along to be saved.  One of the branches of the Papaya tree broke off as well. Sent that green fruit home with the gardener for his mom to make the papaya miel like they do. We make it too but still had plenty. I much prefer the wet season though. The heat this year is horrible here in David.

Not sure I would enjoy living full time in David--too hot for me.  Every time we return home to Boquete I appreciate the cool mountain breeze and sunshine. Can't say I enjoyed the heavy rain and wind we had last week, but generally like the rain here. Of course I lived in Oregon in US, where rain is the norm. The big difference is the warm rain in Panama vs. the cool rainy temperatures in Oregon. Life is interesting. My friends in Chicago report current 55 degrees now instead of their usual snowy conditions in December.