Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The forecast shows this rain blob lasting the day, getting gradually weaker.

Pics from MeteoEarth, best weather program on the planet.

IMG_3716.thumb.jpg.c7ae8a2d010d21c3b577e

Edited by MarkoBoquete
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Mark, thanks for the info about meteoearth.  I'm also researching data re earthquake predictions.  Do you have a source for this information?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Earthquake prediction?  Regarding earthquakes here, you just have to be like Radar on Mash - "Wait for it."

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Rain, rain, rain plus wind and loud thunder.

Maybe we should build an ark.  Has anyone seen Noah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most effective weather device is the rock hanging on a string, according to my friend Noah Therway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't get one drop of rain in the El Terronal area of David. We really could use some too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Didn't get one drop of rain in the El Terronal area of David. We really could use some too.

Wish we could send you some of our raindrops. Still wearing my water proof hip boots here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Marcelyn said:

Wish we could send you some of our raindrops. Still wearing my water proof hip boots here.

I wish you could too Marcelyn and thanks for the offer. It's dry dry dry here. Weather forecast keeps saying 100% chance of rain in David, but it must mean the OTHER side of David. :(

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 12/5/2015, 10:58:28, Marcelyn said:

 

Mark, thanks for the info about meteoearth.  I'm also researching data re earthquake predictions.  Do you have a source for this information?

Marcelyn this site is doing some interesting earthquake  prediction research with a Japanese man  Dr u-yen. www.suspicious0bservers.org. They have a high rate of world wide prediction accuracy.  

Edited by Admin_01
converted URL into hot link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Chris McCall said:

 

Marcelyn this site is doing some interesting earthquake  prediction research with a Japanese man  Dr u-yen. www.suspicious0bservers.org. They have a high rate of world wide prediction accuracy.  

Chris,   thanks much.  I like this website.  Interesting information re cold and heat records.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, JoJo said:

I wish you could too Marcelyn and thanks for the offer. It's dry dry dry here. Weather forecast keeps saying 100% chance of rain in David, but it must mean the OTHER side of David. :(

We have mostly blue sky and light wind today.  Ground is still soggy. The sad news is that my favorite Moringa tree broke apart during the wind/rainstorm last week. I'm not sure the poor thing will survive in its new form. Guess it is back to Betty at GrayRiver Farms.:S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marcelyn said:

We have mostly blue sky and light wind today.  Ground is still soggy. The sad news is that my favorite Moringa tree broke apart during the wind/rainstorm last week. I'm not sure the poor thing will survive in its new form. Guess it is back to Betty at GrayRiver Farms.:S

Still dry as a bone here. When we had all the rain and the ground was so soggy we had 3 plantain and 1 banana tree go down from the weight of the fruit in the soggy ground. Fortunately the fruit was just far enough along to be saved.  One of the branches of the Papaya tree broke off as well. Sent that green fruit home with the gardener for his mom to make the papaya miel like they do. We make it too but still had plenty. I much prefer the wet season though. The heat this year is horrible here in David.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure I would enjoy living full time in David--too hot for me.  Every time we return home to Boquete I appreciate the cool mountain breeze and sunshine. Can't say I enjoyed the heavy rain and wind we had last week, but generally like the rain here. Of course I lived in Oregon in US, where rain is the norm. The big difference is the warm rain in Panama vs. the cool rainy temperatures in Oregon. Life is interesting. My friends in Chicago report current 55 degrees now instead of their usual snowy conditions in December.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...