Traditionally the "Octagon Room" is a place for meetings, get togethers,  movies, crafting, cards etc.  A lot of people drop by for coffee or a meal throughout the day.  The kitchen has undergone some change over and there is now a new management group so we will need to wait and see what they offer.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/25/2017 at 8:55 AM, Palo Alto Jo said:

As a newbie here I don't know what it was before?  What will it be now?  Is it a bar?  Or more?

The Hexagon Room has been through a number of iterations. It's the main room at BCP. I'm confused by this announcement because it previously has been advertised as a game room--with food and drink. I'm eager to learn what The Clubhouse really is all about. Is it a restaurant, a bar, a game room, or what? That will determine whether or not I ever go there.

Great question.  My answer is I know what I like and what I like to spend.  The local places or tipicos fit my palate and budget (though most meals are at home).  The menu at this new place does not -- even for those times when I'm looking for something special (and healthy).  But I do hope you enjoy and share the experiences.