Are you still having problem? I have been having problem for a week. I cant watch any of my recordings. And yesterday i couldnt watch live either. Im on a free account and watch on my laptop. Ive had an accohnt for 7 years and this never happened before. Ive been working with their customer service for 5 days now and still having problems. I would love to know if im not the only one.

Good to know I am not the only one. Customer Service has been responsive but after jumping through all the hoops they suggested with no improvement, a couple of days ago they said they would move my account to a delivery area closer to my ISP. There is still no change. It's weird; the only (free) channel that does not produce a black screen is Fox.

Im not sure what they did. Im not sure they know. I was down to one channel again one day this week and then they all were back. Ive been dealing with this since the 14th. Today is the first day thay havent responded within the hour. I am gonna keep sending emails twice a day until they fix it. Hope you do the same!

Well, now they say mine is the only incident with this issue, so I told them I had been in contact with someone else who had the same experience, and they asked "Can you confirm your friend's name or email address so we can correlate the issue". Do you want to email privately, or I can tell them it was on a public community forum.

USTVnow has changed account servers for delivery closer to here and say that in my account they are getting all the channels, but I am still not getting anything except Fox. One suggestion was that my internet provider may be blocking them. 

Is anyone else using Internet Activo having this problem, or anyone with a different internet provider? (Judy, Jay Kay, it would be interesting to know what IP you have)

Or, is anyone with Internet Activo NOT having this problem?

Thanks, guys.

• 2 years later...