Message added by Moderator_02

Here is a hotlink to Google Maps location data for this restaurant: https://goo.gl/maps/gCYKMF8xYvS2

New Vietnamese restaurant opened a few days ago. Across from Mcdonalds on the airport road. Very nice atmosphere. Lan is the owner from Vietnam. The full menu will be in service in a few days. Food flavors were excellent as the service. She tried to find a location in Boquete but said the rent is too high to compete with all the other restaurants. Open from 9 am to 9 pm every day.

Worth a return visit!

IMG_8108.jpg

IMG_8109.jpg

• 1 month later...

I  went yesterday with my Panamanian family, and we were quite pleased.  The food has a light touch and is not as spicy as the Vietnamese food I had in Chicago.  Drinks are limited--2 brands of beer, Balboa and Coor Light.  Parking is easy in the Romero lot next to McDonald's.  They asked if we wanted the Pensionado discount; "Well, sure...."

We plan on returning and trying more items on the menu.

IMG_20170916_173845.jpg

IMG_20170916_174220.jpg

IMG_20170916_175105.jpg

IMG_20170916_175140.jpg

IMG_20170916_181613.jpg

• 5 months later...
Just now, TwoSailors said:

Followup:

We had lunch their today. Still very good, great service, and a great value!  The fresh shrimp spring rolls and Pho are still great!  You do need to add spice as you like it. They were a bit on the quiet side. Totally worth return visits!

Oh....a good option for vegetarians.

13 hours ago, TwoSailors said:

Oh....a good option for vegetarians.

I didn't see anything on the menu except rice for true vegetarians (no fish). Think I'll start a new topic asking for vegetarian suggestions in Boquete as my vegetarian daughter is coming for 8 days soon.