All About Boquete has launched! Free business listings, events calendar & classified ADS

AllAboutBoquete.com - https://allaboutboquete.com - https://facebook.com/allaboutboquete - has launched!

AllAboutBoquete.com features free business listings, classified ads and community events calendar. It is time to get Boquete wired and online. Let's move business forward.

List your company, ad or event today.

Shortcuts:

Home & directory page: https://allaboutboquete.com

Classified ads: https://www.allaboutboquete.com/Classified/

Community events calendar: https://www.allaboutboquete.com/Events/

allaboutbanner.png

46 minutes ago, Pat said:

Who is paying for this major undertaking project. Doesn't sound like local ownership. Who is the sponsor? Sounds like a lot of duplication with what is already offered here in Boquete.

Pat, Agree! o.O

If you go to the All About Boquete site, and click on, about us, this is the limited ( IMO) information you get:

About Us

Built for tourists and locals alike by a Boquete resident, passionate about getting Boquete wired and online.

Construido para turistas y boqueteños por un residente de Boquete quien es apasionado de conseguir Boquete cableado y en línea.
 Phone/Telefono
  • 507-6607-4060 (English)
  • 507-6461-1871 (espanol)

Contact Us On-Line / Contáctenos en línea

• You may contact us on-line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We will respond to all on-line inquiries no later than 1 business day after you submit your request.
  • Puede contactarnos en linea 24 horas al dia, 7 días a la semana, 365 días al año. Responderemos a todas las consultas en línea dentro de un día laboral después de enviar su solicitud.
Thanks for visiting All About Boquete.

Gracias por visitar All About Boquete.

There is really no information about who "All about Boquete" is! Experience and background on who is behind the curtain would be nice. 
Also: " Built for tourists and locals alike by a Boquete resident, passionate about getting Boquete wired and online."
Like we are not already wired and online????

With all the info about Boquete here on CL, Boquete Newslady, and the several Boquete Groups on Facebook, it would seem this All About Boquete would be redundant. Unless it is going to be set up for an advertising stream of income for whoever is behind it.

• Haha 1

Absolutely untrue! I am behind this site, I have a background in social media and internet marketing, and I am local. My husband and I live here full time and we live in Volcancito with dogs, cats, horses and chickens. Here I am in the David Cabalgata with Edilberto Gaitan and Lauretta Bonfiglio. I just hosted the Volcancito Cabalgata on July 16th, you will generally find me riding my bay quarter horse stallion or my appaloosa mare in any cabalgata within 50 miles and often up and down Volcancito Road. Our group of riders is why Big Daddy's now has a horse parking sign.

I am not sure which sites you are referring to as being like this one. In general the comment I hear the most is "thank you so much for doing this, is is so needed!"

cabalgataJuneDavid.jpg

cabalgatawithflag.jpg

• Upvote 1

Should have also mentioned that our launch party was at Colibri. Soon we will also be launching Panama Website Services - full service graphic arts & web design - at affordable prices! W want Boquete online!

Don't know them, no association. I mean I know who they are - but I don't personally no anyone there.  Haven't been to the seminar.  

Are you always so skeptical?  It's curious... Haven't any reactions like this to date. Onward and upward!

1 hour ago, Pat said:

Who is paying for this major undertaking project. Doesn't sound like local ownership. Who is the sponsor? Sounds like a lot of duplication with what is already offered here in Boquete.

Margie is my neighbor. She is definitely a local person, a recently arrived expat with a lot of energy for various projects, including this one. Don't let the cynics get you down Margie.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pat said:

Sounds like a lot of duplication with what is already offered here in Boquete.

Who cares? In the States if you want to sell your car you can post it in your local newspaper, on Craigslist, auto trader, cars.com, and any number of other places. And if you want to know what's happening in your area you check Facebook, your local newspaper, listen to the radio or whatever else. In my opinion, if All About Boquete continues pushing their site the way they have been, more people will go in that direction. Right now they appear to be very busy getting visibility. Honestly, if I were going to rent my house today, I'd post it there. 

21 minutes ago, Pat said:

Did someone say "International Living" in my ear?

It doesn't sound anything like IL too me. IL is targeted toward people looking to live internationally. This new site appears to be focused on events and classifieds. I don't see the parallel.

• Upvote 1