Bonnie

Printer cartridges - Available in Boquete?

I usually buy my printer cartridges in David, but when I put in my extra one today, it was defective. I'm not planning to return to David for a while, and I need a cartridge soon: Pixma 145 (black). This is a very common printer/scanner that they sell by the hundreds in David, so I'm hoping the cartridge might be available in Boquete. Where's the best place to go (so I don't have to run all over town)?

My wife and I will be at Panafoto in David tomorrow afternoon and will gladly pick that up for you if you want.  Let me know and also how many you want. :D

Brian

2 hours ago, Bonnie said:

I usually buy my printer cartridges in David, but when I put in my extra one today, it was defective. I'm not planning to return to David for a while, and I need a cartridge soon: Pixma 145 (black). This is a very common printer/scanner that they sell by the hundreds in David, so I'm hoping the cartridge might be available in Boquete. Where's the best place to go (so I don't have to run all over town)?

Did you check the computer place next to Mail Boxes?  Also Mandarin has some Canon ink.

You're a sweetheart. I need CANON PIXMA 145 (black). Email me at ridgelandres@yahoo.com when you return and we can arrange pickup.