Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire

Goodness, very heavy rains, thunder, lightning during the last few days and now a meteorite.  We just returned from seeing a friend whose house was near struck by lightning. She said it felt like the strike hit the living room. Destroyed her modem, two days with no water, lost TV access, and lots of mud and sizable rocks rolling to her driveway.

Nature always wins I reckon. What next?

On November 24, 2015 at 12:54:40 PM, Marcelyn said:

Goodness, very heavy rains, thunder, lightning during the last few days and now a meteorite.  We just returned from seeing a friend whose house was near struck by lightning. She said it felt like the strike hit the living room. Destroyed her modem, two days with no water, lost TV access, and lots of mud and sizable rocks rolling to her driveway.

Nature always wins I reckon. What next?

A second friend came to our home this morning seeking electrical equipment because of a lighting strike to his house.  Glad we had what he needed.

I seem to recall that the photo shown is of a meteor event captured in a Russian city (in the spring of 2014?). Not absolutely sure, though.

Oops, just now saw the sign on the right of the image that says "Panama". Shows you how much my opinion counts.

Edited by Bud
to add my "oops" comment