Info re the Tuesday Market

There are now dozens of vendors at the Tuesday Market. It's always crowded (good!) and I'm always overwhelmed. Therefore, I haven't been able to patronize all the sellers or even visit everyone's venue. Since the vendors do little or no advertising, I would like to propose that we exchange information here about what is available. Please, those of you who attend the Tuesday Market, tell the rest of us what you find to be outstanding and why.

Good idea.  I know I'm missing a lot of good stuff.  I tend to go to the same places I know, stop and pet the ARF dogs, say hi to friends, then leave before I get trampled.  I like Ana's vegetable market in the back and the 2 Guys with the frozen dinners and scones.  I'm glad to see the Casa de Cerdo people there, since they closed their Boquete store.  There is also a man who sells lamb and veal, two hard to find meats here.  The fresh herbs in various places are a nice find too.  There used to be somebody who sold seafood, but I haven't seen him there for a long time.

Colleen has opened a new "gluten free" bakery/restaurant in Alto Boquete across from the new medical center under construction in the pea green building that Daniel Higgins built.  Her food is amazing and safe for those who suffer food allergies like she does.

• 2 months later...