Gratitude

As always, sincere gratitude to Mr. Don Ray Williams, not only for his continuing efforts on behalf of US expats -- indeed on behalf of every citizen in Chiriqui Province -- but also for his continuing, unselfish support of Marion and her daughter Deborah, and for keeping those of us so far away apprised of Marion's slow but steady improvement.

Thank you, DeeArrDub!

• Upvote 2

Wry you have not gone Awry.   You are right on the mark.   I search for words to describe the character of Don Ray and they all fall short - Generous, Charitable, Invaluable, Noble ... and the list goes on.   Mr. Williams your continuing devotion, time and effort to this community is truly a give to all  Expats and Chiricanos.   I second WryAwry's expression of gratitude and join his voice in chorus.

I for one am indebted to you as you usher Marion and Deborah along the path to wellness.

Dan Porter

• Upvote 1

Ning totally blew it when they showed this man the door without apology ( once they realized they shot themselves in both feet with an AK 47)  .  Don Ray is a very special person and I feel blessed to have him keeping an eye on us all on behalf of the US government as warden ....food critic...and just the good-guy he is in every regard.  We need a "Don Ray Day" here !   

• Upvote 1

I wonder where this will be going.   At BNing you see post of people that claims that have been "lurking" CL and have found a bunch of bitter people that pat each other shoulder while criticized and talk BS about BNing.   PEDRO GOLPEADOR (this is his Spanish named) posted that Don Ray was banned from CL.  

It is interesting the heated defense and argumentation he placed at BNing.

"They "joined together" and had a "love fest" on CL, with Don Ray being an active participant, patting each other on their virtual backs for joining forces in boycott of Ning. . Don Ray even suggested "I have been banned from Ning" T-Shirts.

Now he is saying he should make two sided shirts, one for Ning the other for CL as he has been banned from their also.

I am calling out the hypocrites for who they are. Why are these same individuals now not boycotting CL and cancelling their memberships with CL for the same reason?"

Well.  It is the first time I see this kind of behavior, arguments, and fool nonsense of adult and mature people.   I asked myself what is happening.  What is going on?  This is not even between people from Panama vs Expats, it is between expats.   Interesting.  I found this interesting.  I will watch and see.  

Today there were several attacks from people of BNIng to people in other forums like CL.  Seems like a war between sites has started.

1 hour ago, Roger B said:

I wonder where this will be going.   At BNing you see post of people that claims that have been "lurking" CL and have found a bunch of bitter people that pat each other shoulder while criticized and talk BS about BNing.   PEDRO GOLPEADOR (this is his Spanish named) posted that Don Ray was banned from CL.  

It is interesting the heated defense and argumentation he placed at BNing.

"They "joined together" and had a "love fest" on CL, with Don Ray being an active participant, patting each other on their virtual backs for joining forces in boycott of Ning. . Don Ray even suggested "I have been banned from Ning" T-Shirts.

Now he is saying he should make two sided shirts, one for Ning the other for CL as he has been banned from their also.

I am calling out the hypocrites for who they are. Why are these same individuals now not boycotting CL and cancelling their memberships with CL for the same reason?"

Well.  It is the first time I see this kind of behavior, arguments, and fool nonsense of adult and mature people.   I asked myself what is happening.  What is going on?  This is not even between people from Panama vs Expats, it is between expats.   Interesting.  I found this interesting.  I will watch and see.  

Today there were several attacks from people of BNIng to people in other forums like CL.  Seems like a war between sites has started.

Roger L:.  I don't believe anything posted on Ning.  Just people looking for something to do in my opinion.   ???

2 hours ago, WryAwry said:

Good golly, Miss Judy! Did you just call me a smart ass?!?!? 

I never said I was smart!

Dav

No, no, no!  I said "smart ass comments".  I did not call anybody a smart ass.  And I wasn't referring to your comments Wry.  (I wonder why it didn't say a**.)

Edited by JudyS

16 hours ago, JudyS said:

Too bad smart ass, sarcastic comments seem to have driven him away from CL.

14 hours ago, JudyS said:

No, no, no!  I said "smart ass comments".  I did not call anybody a smart ass.  And I wasn't referring to your comments Wry.  (I wonder why it didn't say a**.)

I have to admit, the comma got me too in the original post. Glad we got that cleared up. xD

19 hours ago, JudyS said:

Too bad smart ass, sarcastic comments seem to have driven him away from CL.

OK - I should have said "Too bad THAT the s-and s comments...".  I apologize for leaving out the clarifying words.  I hope nobody got a case of the vapors over this.