16 hours ago, TwoSailors said:

Casa Decor has been closed since June 1st. Lock stock and barrel. Probably went back to the states or some other area. Very shameful what was done to folks by them.

We drove by Casa Decor yesterday and yes, the building appears very empty with zero merchandise in sight.

Suspect the denuncia against this place will result in nothing happening because the store has no presence in Boquete.

Casa Décor has moved from the previous location.  And yes, there is a story there as well but it is not mine to tell.  It has moved, according to Patsi's Instagram posts, to the San Miguel building.  In the front where there was, briefly,  a Mexican restaurant.  According to the instagrams, there is a shop there and a "tea room".  Nobody with pending criminal charges is permitted to leave the country...at least not until they are resolved.  And the attorney and prosecuting attorney have contacted Immigration to ensure this from what I understand.  I am also hearing of many, many more coming forward asking to be involved in the charges with their experiences.  The amount of people who have been ripped off is astounding....just my opinion.

1 hour ago, Skateworld of Boquete said:

Casa Décor has moved from the previous location.  And yes, there is a story there as well but it is not mine to tell.  It has moved, according to Patsi's Instagram posts, to the San Miguel building.  In the front where there was, briefly,  a Mexican restaurant.  According to the instagrams, there is a shop there and a "tea room".  Nobody with pending criminal charges is permitted to leave the country...at least not until they are resolved.  And the attorney and prosecuting attorney have contacted Immigration to ensure this from what I understand.  I am also hearing of many, many more coming forward asking to be involved in the charges with their experiences.  The amount of people who have been ripped off is astounding....just my opinion.

This is probably good to know information, but a couple of things: we didn't see any notice at the prior Casa Decor store about the new location and where/what is the San Miguel building?

Interesting that with notification to immigration from prosecuting attorney anyone with pending criminal charges cannot exit the country. Good idea. Maybe this is why the last minute check of traveler's passport by the immigration people at Tocumen?

Marcelyn.....San Miguel is a hotel sort of.  If you are headed toward David on the main road, you will pass Ivan stores on the right, then you will need to watch as San Miguel is just past a little ways also on the right.  It is a nice looking building with a large lighted sign at night.  There is an old black antique car that always sits in front...it is along in the area where Merca Max is.  If you reach Guadalupano school on the left, you have gone a ways too far.

I am guessing that yes, when anyone swipes your passport, then this "red flag warning" comes up.  Again...just guessing but that sounds very logical. 

9 minutes ago, Skateworld of Boquete said:

Marcelyn.....San Miguel is a hotel sort of.  If you are headed toward David on the main road, you will pass Ivan stores on the right, then you will need to watch as San Miguel is just past a little ways also on the right.  It is a nice looking building with a large lighted sign at night.  There is an old black antique car that always sits in front...it is along in the area where Merca Max is.  If you reach Guadalupano school on the left, you have gone a ways too far.

I am guessing that yes, when anyone swipes your passport, then this "red flag warning" comes up.  Again...just guessing but that sounds very logical. 

Thanks. Very good location info.

17 hours ago, Skateworld of Boquete said:

I believe Leslie has mixed up her two right hands. If you're going to David from Boquete, San Miguel and Ivan are both on the LEFT. San Miguel is directly across the road from Merca Max which is on the RIGHT.

On 6/17/2017 at 5:55 PM, Bonnie said:

I can't resist pointing out that on Facebook Patsi preaches prayer and Christian virtues in a almost all her posts. Such hypocrisy.

I wonder what they did with all the merchandise.

Yes Bonnie you a correct! I was on FB yesterday and there were lots of postings from Patsi ......and they were all religious! How ironic is that!