Learn Spanish in 3 Days June 16-18th

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this.

Only 4 openings for the Learn Spanish in 3 Days Class June 16-18th. (a 3 day class from 9-5 with a 1 1/2 hour lunch break)

You can see details about the class at:

Will you walk away from this class fluent in Spanish? No! You cannot become fluent in any language in 3 days.

But you will leave the class able to communicate in Spanish and/or communicate much better than you do now. The skills you learn will make it easier to continue to improve your Spanish. You'll feel much more confident speaking Spanish.

(FULL DISCLOSURE: I know Gary Scott and asked him to bring this class to Boquete. I am not making a penny from the registrations. I'm simply helping him to promote the class)

$350...really?

2 minutes ago, TxJackie said:
Will you walk away from this class fluent in Spanish? No! You cannot become fluent in any language in 3 days.

Why not spend the money in private classes and learn a whole lot more on your own pace with a personnel teacher? There are many private Spanish teachers here in Boquete.