Is handicap parking available at BCP Event Center? Went to the Tuesday Market today and found a very full parking lot. Looked for but couldn't locate a Handicap Parking notice so we asked the parking attendant. He indicated the back of the building has reserved spots for handicap parking. So off we drove in that direction. What we found were many, many vendor vehicles parked in a variety of confusing positions and blocking the entrance/exit route.

Fortunately my friend is good at backing his car and managed to escape the area without damage, but it was a scare experience that came close to an argument with a vendor who was a hazard to others but didn't want to move his truck. (Maybe an "off road rage"?)

Just asking:  Is there a designated Handicap Parking area at BCP Event Center?

From what I know, the back is supposed to be the handicap parking area, but that is after the vendors have unloaded and moved their cars. One reason is the back entrance is very close to the area so the people do not have far to go. I don't know if that is still happening or not.

This sounds like a workable plan, but perhaps vendors "forget" to move their vehicle after unloading merchandise.

Didn't see any loading or unloading......just parked SUV, trucks etc. and nobody near that we could ask to move their vehicle. Ugh!

We try to police the vendors who are supposed to move their cars outside the parking lot immediately after unloading. If we relax on policing it for one week, they start to take advantage again. I personally will check the back lot next Tuesday. It's supposed to be entirely reserved for handicap parking. Do you have a handicap tag on your rear view mirror?