How to receive a Fed Ex delivery from the US ?

I need to receive a delivery of documents from the US sent by Fed Ex.  I realize, of course, that there is no delivery in Boquete and that a Fed Ex office is somewhere in David.

I can find the Fed Ex office in David using a taxi, if nothing else. It's fairly urgent, of course...

But what would my sender use as an address?  

Uncle Doug,

David, Chiriqui, Republic of Panama?? 

That doesn't seem like a very good plan....

16 minutes ago, Uncle Doug said:

I need to receive a delivery of documents from the US sent by Fed Ex.  I realize, of course, that there is no delivery in Boquete and that a Fed Ex office is somewhere in David.

I can find the Fed Ex office in David using a taxi, if nothing else. It's fairly urgent, of course...

But what would my sender use as an address?  

Uncle Doug,

David, Chiriqui, Republic of Panama?? 

That doesn't seem like a very good plan....

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 10.51.08 AM.png

• Upvote 1

It can be recovered at Mail Boxes, Doug. My husband ordered a new passport last year, and we sent the documents with Fed Ex, via Mail Boxes, and got the new passport back within about 18 days. Mail Boxes have a very good system, and Fed Ex items are delivered to their office in Boquete. It wasn't cheap, but the documents went virtually door to door from Mail Boxes, Boquete to the UK passport office in the North of England withing about 2 days.....an amazing service, really!

Thanks for the responses.  I have not asked Mailboxes Etc here in town about it.  Nor have I asked Eshop, which is where I normally receive my packages.  My understanding of both places is that they have a Florida address where deliveries are received.  Those are then sorted and flown by air to Panama City, and then eventually delivered here to the offices in Boquete.  That process takes several days from the time the package is received in Florida.  Or at least it does at Eshop...

Sending something from here quickly isn't very hard.

I was hoping to bypass the mail forwarding process altogether and get essentially next day delivery at a Fed Ex office in David.

But I will ask at both places to see if I can use either of them for this.  

49 minutes ago, Uncle Doug said:

My understanding of both places is that they have a Florida address where deliveries are received.  Those are then sorted and flown by air to Panama City, and then eventually delivered here to the offices in Boquete.  That process takes several days from the time the package is received in Florida.  Or at least it does at Eshop...

Doug, forwarding from Florida at MBE and eShop is only for parcels and snail mail. Couriers have their own logistics network and connect direct to Panama.