Went to the Easter Benefit at Seasons yesterday afternoon for a good cause. Nice venue and lovely afternoon by the pool.

But $15.00 for 2 skimpy glasses of white wine in plastic cups and a bottle of water is a rip off! They measured the wine out into the cups. I was very surprise of the small amount  and showed it to the restaurant manager and asked if that was the correct pour? She said and I quote" well it looks smaller because it is in a plastic cup instead of a glass". And no, none of the food and beverage sales went to the charity. Yes Lucero did match dollar for dollar on the tickets sales. 

I told her to pass on to upper management that if they keep serving portions like this, at this price, they will have a very hard time building a clientele. This was our second and last visit to Seasons. 

1 hour ago, TwoSailors said:

Went to the Easter Benefit at Seasons yesterday afternoon for a good cause. Nice venue and lovely afternoon by the pool.

But $15.00 for 2 skimpy glasses of white wine in plastic cups and a bottle of water is a rip off! They measured the wine out into the cups. I was very surprise of the small amount  and showed it to the restaurant manager and asked if that was the correct pour? She said and I quote" well it looks smaller because it is in a plastic cup instead of a glass". And no, none of the food and beverage sales went to the charity. Yes Lucero did match dollar for dollar on the tickets sales. 

I told her to pass on to upper management that if they keep serving portions like this, at this price, they will have a very hard time building a clientele. This was our second and last visit to Seasons. 

Sorry for the disappointment. A long drive to Season's deserves great service and excellent food (plus good cheap wine). xD

7 hours ago, TwoSailors said:

I don't think they're having trouble building a clientele. Whenever I'm there, it's packed. Some people are willing to pay more for the ambience, attentive service, and excellent food. I can't afford to go often, but, when I do, I really enjoy it.