Where is ANAM?

A couple of years ago I needed a permit to remove a tree, but got my contractor to do the paperwork for me. He had the permit the next day.

I looked at the ANAM website (www.miambiente.gob.pa) but found it not very helpful. I was able to get a couple of telephone numbers for Chiriqui ANAM: 774-6671 and 775-3163.

Hope this helps a bit.

• Upvote 1

The ANAM offices are 1Km south (toward David) of SuperCentro Ivan, on the same side of the road.  There is a blue-roofed bus stop across from Seminario Franciscano.  Coming FROM Boquete, turn left onto the unpaved road.  Drive about 100 meters until you come to a cross-road, turn right and follow that road about 200 meters.  The office is the single-story white building.  There are signs (the one on the highway is more visible when you are coming from the south) that say "Agencia de Boquete".

If you pass Instituto Guadelupano (on the south-bound side of the road) coming from Boquete, you've gone past your turn.

• Upvote 3