Don't be a Fool

Get into your closet and cabinets and clean out all the things you have not used or worn in the last year or so.  Put all those things in a box and drop them off this week to the Handicap Foundation on the Boquete Highway.    HUGE yard sale is coming up April 1st at the Handicap Foundation where you can find all sorts of great items.   I have brand new clothes I purchased on-line that have never been worn that I will donate as they do not fit me.  Soon I will have cabinet space as well when I donate pots, pans and dishes I never use.  

Don't be an April fool......clean house now !

Reminder. April 1 is tomorrow and the MONSTER HUGE yard sale at the Handicap Foundation goes on all day long.  I dropped off several boxes and I was astounded at what I saw several days ago.  The amount of items for sale is emense.  So drop by.  If you need something I'll bet it's there !

April 1 Saturday ( tomorrow ) all day the MONSTER HUGE yard sale at Foundation for the Handicapped.

It's quite mind blowing how much stuff has been assembled, tested, and priced at the Handicap Foundation. More than they've ever had in the past. Also, something new this time: Penny's almost famous $1 hot dogs will be available. All proceeds to the Handicap Foundation of course.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Penny said:

It's quite mind blowing how much stuff has been assembled, tested, and priced at the Handicap Foundation. More than they've ever had in the past. Also, something new this time: Penny's almost famous $1 hot dogs will be available. All proceeds to the Handicap Foundation of course.

There's time!   This is when you can find deals.  Go.  Time's wasting. 

Yard sale, Handicap Foundation next to the clinic/hospital in construction on the main Boquete highway

April 1st all day long !....TODAY

Edited by Brundageba