Vivero at Finca Tangara

NewsLady

We have quite a bit of compost ready-to-use. Made from cow manure + ash from rice and coffee hulls. Good for what ails your plants.

$5 per 25lb flour sack -- and multiples thereof. 

Also lots of trees and flowering shrubs -- list on Chiriqui life.   all plants $5. All proceeds to the Biblioteca de Boquete.   If you're coming, please let me know by email or phone ahead so I'll be here to help you.

Directions to Finca Tangara from Boquete. 

At San Francisco Plaza turn right. We are 6km down the road. Pass Boquete Country Club on left, then Ruiz coffee beneficio.  Pass thru Palmira Centro, leaving mini-super on your left. Continue, passing cow pasture of Hacienda Esmeralda on right, eventually reach on left, a dairy operation and garage for trucks and farm machinery. Then pass office and coffee beneficio of Esmeralda (on left) – somewhat hidden by trees. About 200m beyond that, the main road (paved) continues left at a fork. Immediately beyond that fork there is a small white bus stop/shelter on left. Our sign (Finca Tangara) is right there and the entrance is a gate with vertical metal bars. The vivero is about 50m down the drive on right; our house is another 50m down on left.  

Peter Sterling

my phone: 6652-2763