• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Chris McCall said:

... bud can you combine my messages. Sorry

Chris, your postings are as combined as I can make them, short of editing individual posting content (which I prefer not to do).

3 hours ago, Uncle Doug said:

Well, the location and very shallow depth certainly explains why everyone around Boquete felt the quakes... Great info, Keith.

Keith,

I agree with Uncle Doug. Great info that you provided.

That information matches our time tick exactly, and my estimate of the magnitude was close enough for government work.

2 hours ago, Keith Woolford said:

didn't feel a thing

Well that blows my speculation about everyone feeling it. In Palo Alto, it felt (and somewhat sounded) like a large explosion had occurred a mile or two away. Admittedly, the sound could have been entirely within my home.

The aftershock seemed a bit longer in duration, but was silent.  

44 minutes ago, Uncle Doug said:

Well that blows my speculation about everyone feeling it. In Palo Alto, it felt (and somewhat sounded) like a large explosion had occurred a mile or two away. Admittedly, the sound could have been entirely within my home.

The aftershock seemed a bit longer in duration, but was silent.  

It was very loud and shook a lot where I live in Volcancito.  There was a loud boom before the shaking started.  The bookcase rattled, and so did I.