Casa Decor Boquete is OPEN

Bonnie

Moderator coment: the below posting was originally part of a topic about a different store. See: http://www.chiriqui.life/topic/5082-decoration-upholstery-shoe-store-repair-and-more. While this posting was related to the other topic, it caused a spinoff topic to be generated, and that spinoff topic (regarding Casa Decor Boquet) resulted in some confusion and misinformation. Accordingly, the semi-off-topic postings were split off into this topic as of roughly 4:15PM on Sunday, February 26, 2017). Refer to the below Moderator_02 reply in blue text.

Nobody did anything wrong. This was just an artifact of human nature.

Casa Decor has an excellent upholsterer. And if you tell Patsi what you want and send her a pic of your furniture, she'll even get fabric samples from David for you to look at. And they'll pick up and deliver when done. I'm picky, and I've been happy with the work and the service.

Edited by Moderator_02
To explain splitting off several postings into a different topic.
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Casa Decor has an excellent upholsterer. And if you tell Patsi what you want and send her a pic of your furniture, she'll even get fabric samples from David for you to look at. And they'll pick up and deliver when done. I'm picky, and I've been happy with the work and the service.

I could be wrong, Bonnie, but I believe that Casa Decor has shuttered their business (or perhaps relocated?). I was on the Volcancito Road yesterday during regular daytime business hours, and it did look closed down, not just closed at that time.

But then here is a posting from last November:

I'm confused (as is normal for me O.o).

5 hours ago, Bud said:

I could be wrong, Bonnie, but I believe that Casa Decor has shuttered their business (or perhaps relocated?). I was on the Volcancito Road yesterday during regular daytime business hours, and it did look closed down, not just closed at that time.

I'm confused (as is normal for me O.o).

Confused is good, Bud. It leaves more options open.

I found this bit on facebook (which I believe created confusion). 

Casa Decor Boquete is your home decor headquarters. Consign, Design and More store...come see why!

Patsi and John Phillips have placed their beloved Casa Decor Boquete for sale. There are some reasons for this, however it is not because it is not a good business. The store is a success as they have been in business for three years. Health and personal matters are the reasons for offering the business for sale.

If you are interested in a unique, one of a kind business that offers people in the community a place to consign furniture and home decor in an up scale environment. A place for area shoppers to see the lovely treasures displayed and staged to look their best, then please contact Patsi Phillips at 507 6674 1721 and ask questions or make an appointment. Please, only serious inquiries, the store and the clients are too important to take away time for casual lookers.

It is venue worth a serious consideration. Thank you.

www.facebook.com/consignndesign4u

16 hours ago, Bud said:

I would not be surprised if Casa Decor has closed. For quite awhile now they've been having trouble paying people for sold consignment items. The business has been for sale. I've twice gone there during posted open hours to find them closed. If you have items there on consignment I would try to retrieve them ASAP.

Casa Decor Boquete is OPEN

Boquete is a great place to do business! Casa Decor Boquete is open for business and we apologize to any clients that have come by when we have been out of the store. This is a matter of not having the doors open as advertised. We recently had some hacking happen and it takes time to resolve the matter. We hear the rumors too, so please do not pay attention to the rumor mill. Our store is open and if you have questions about any matters it is best to direct the concerns to Patsi or John as they are the only ones that can answer those issues. 

Yes, Casa Decor Boquete is for sale! That is a fact. Once again the contact regarding this is John and Patsi. The location is a good location, the clients, vendors and customers are excellent. The public does have a right to know about a business to some degree, we appreciate that. However, if there are concerns for any parties involved with the store or potentially involved, it is wise to come to the source of the business and direct your questions to the owners. Thank you to the many customers who are loyal also to new customers looking for home furnishings and decor that shop with Casa Decor Boquete. Vendors and Consignees are the backbone of this business and we strive to do our best to support them throughout the process.

Come by the store, or call us and let us inform you so that all of your questions can be answered.

Marcely and I drove by Casa Decor on the Volcancito Road this afternoon. It is still there, with signs, etc., And they were open, well at least there was a gentleman on the front patio area, and it looked like there were lights on in the inside of the facility.

With apologies to the owners, please ignore/cancel my earlier posting on this matter at http://www.chiriqui.life/topic/5082-decoration-upholstery-shoe-store-repair-and-more/?do=findComment&comment=14291

• Moderators

Moderator note.

As of a few minutes ago, I have split off postings about Casa Decor Boquete from another topic (see http://www.chiriqui.life/topic/5082-decoration-upholstery-shoe-store-repair-and-more). For the record, Casa Decor Boquete ***IS*** open (as attested to by both Casa Decor Boquete and Bud in their above postings.

This topic is about Casa Decor Boquete, and the other topic is about Almacen Y Tapiceria Peneco; the two subjects are no longer intertwined.