8 minutes ago, TwoSailors said:

Well I finally found where you can buy distilled water by the gallon in David:

Productos Quimicos Ibis/ 775-6491   https://xn--pginasamarillas-njb.cybo.com/PA-biz/productos-qu%C3%ADmicos-ibis-s-a

URB Calle E Norte

Very close to Hospital Chiriqui

$7.50 a gallon

Casa de Baterias next to KFC sells it also.  5 gallons - $20.

22 minutes ago, TwoSailors said:

Well I finally found where you can buy distilled water by the gallon in David:

Productos Quimicos Ibis/ 775-6491   https://xn--pginasamarillas-njb.cybo.com/PA-biz/productos-qu%C3%ADmicos-ibis-s-a

URB Calle E Norte

Very close to Hospital Chiriqui

$7.50 a gallon

Really? Last time I bought it at Productos Quimicos Ibis it was $10 per gallon.

I use distilled water for my autoclave for the spay/neuter clinics. I buy it at Casa de Baterias, the one near  Mail Boxes, Etc. It is $3.75 per gallon.

On 11/13/2015, 9:35:15, Gordon Bakke said:

On nearly a daily basis, sometimes more often, the same small group of people (you can count them on one hand) feel obligated to defend the new .ning owners/moderators on that site.

Previous to the new owners taking over, these folks had pretty much never posted on or made their presence known. One person, who claims to have been a friend of Lee Zeltzer's even goes so far as to make statements that are basically exactly the same as the moderators have made in defending their actions. There's something wrong with this picture....

2 hours ago, Jaime Daniel said:

My guess is CPAP.

Requires moisture to prevent dry throat while using.  IF the ambient humidity is high enough (Boquete has plenty of humidity), the use of distilled water may not be needed.

Again, ALL guessing on my part.

While using what?  That of which we may not speak, because it's illegal in Panama but not in Colorado?

Edited by JudyS