Asha has escaped!

ASHA has escaped tonight.  Please call Karen on 6525-3160 if you see her.  One blue eye, one brown.

She has had two operations to be spayed, but for some reason it won’t stick.  She is at the end of her heat cycle now.  She cannot get pregnant, but she is obviously “looking for some love”.  These people have a fenced in yard and they still can’t figure out how she got out.  The live about half way up the loop on Volcancito road.

Please keep an eye out for her.  She is a very loving and gentle dog.

Asha 1.JPG

Asha 2.JPG

Asha 3.JPG

Asha 4.JPG

Edited by Admin_01
corrected the dog's name

I had a cat that was supposedly spayed by Dr. Cesar and she came into heat regularly.  I took her to the Animales clinic and it turned out all he did was cut her tubes and left everything else in tact.  For a proper spay the uterus and ovaries have to be removed.  It is so much better for the animal to be rid of these urges.

2 hours ago, MarieElaine said:

I had a cat that was supposedly spayed by Dr. Cesar and she came into heat regularly.  I took her to the Animales clinic and it turned out all he did was cut her tubes and left everything else in tact.  For a proper spay the uterus and ovaries have to be removed.  It is so much better for the animal to be rid of these urges.

I understand that a popular vet in David routinely does this so that the animals "can still have fun." Appalling. Most scientists agree that animal copulation  is in response to the procreation urge rather than the pursuit of pleasure.

• Upvote 1