Cable Onda is now on the same road you take to Hospital Chiriqui .  It's down a few blocks from the PanAm Highway in a building on the right that previously had the business Astrovision.  C.O. has it's sign on that building so it's easy to see and find as well.  We went there today for a new clicker. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, JudyS said:

I'm curious why anyone would need to go to the Cable Onda office.  I have always done all business with them by phone and email.

I don't think Allison could get the new remote via the phone or email though. ;o)

Yes, they have replaced our modem several times over the past nearly 3 years. But that's different. 

I have them bill my credit card and was able to update with the new card over the phone, but when I cancelled the cable TV I had to go to the office. 

I guess we all just do what the require one way or the other. No big deal.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As of February 15, the CableOnda office has moved again. A Panamanian friend says the move is temporary while they remodel the current office. However, my billing SNAFU can't wait until they're back in the office I know how to locate. Here's the address left on the door:

Ave 28 este y calle Aristedes Romero a lado la Panaderia La Castellana

Does anybody know where this is and can you give me directions on how to get there?

Thanks much.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2015 at 4:13 PM, Brundageba said:

Cable Onda is now on the same road you take to Hospital Chiriqui .  It's down a few blocks from the PanAm Highway in a building on the right that previously had the business Astrovision.  C.O. has it's sign on that building so it's easy to see and find as well.  We went there today for a new clicker. 

Please let me know if I understand correctly: the CO office is if you're going FROM Boquete and turn left on the PanAm Highway (before Cochez) going toward Chiriqui Hospital? Thanks.

The Cable Onda office briefly moved to the location on the Chiriqui Hospital road while they were remodeling their main office. They are now back in their original office which is diagonal from the large office supply store in David.

Yes, indeedy, CableOnda is back at their normal location in downtown David. Diagonally opposite the office supply store. I went by just this morning.

Best time to go is early morning. Lack of parking space and waiting lines inside tend to be the norm in the afternoons.

22 hours ago, Penny said:

The Cable Onda office briefly moved to the location on the Chiriqui Hospital road while they were remodeling their main office. They are now back in their original office which is diagonal from the large office supply store in David.

Can you tell me where that large office supply store is?  I haven't been there in years, and I don't remember where it is.