Loving Cats Need Very Happy Home

NewsLady

Due to medical issues, I must return to the states, and can only take part of my rescued animal family with me.  They are all so very special.  They love each other very much, cats sleeping cuddled up with the dogs, playing together, and the cats even going for long walks with the dogs and me. Most of them have been raised from very small babies; some having to be bottle fed.  Definitely would have to be with a family that allowed them to go outdoors, but also be part of the family inside.  They are all spayed/neutered, and have their vaccinations.

cats.jpg

cats.jpg

Female, spayed. 1 year.  River (left) was found by a river when her eyes were barely open.  She was dropper fed as a baby.  River loves to go on long walks with her dog and cat friends.  She is usually leading the cat pack.  She is a rather small cat, and is quiet.  She only eats dry food, and is less demanding than my other 3 cats.  She and Jackson love to play together.

Female, spayed, 11/2 years. Itsy (right) was very tiny when she was found, and had to be bottle fed.  Itsy is a snuggler.  She sleeps with me every night, purring loudly.  She is also a food hog, and will let me know at 5:00 that it is time to eat.  She loves going for a walk too.

Please email Holley if you would like more information about any of these unique, well loved, and trained animals, at holiand3@yahoo.com or phone 6904-0742.  (also Whatsapp)