I need a new radiator cap. I've been trying for two weeks to check the auto part store on main Street but it's been closed every time I'm there. A fellow told he thought they were out of business. I thought there was a second store somewhere in town but for the life of me, I can't remember where. If not in Boquete, where's the next nearest one?

I found an auto parts store in David. You go, as most people go to the airport, turn left from the PanAmerican. I turn by the light near the gas station (I think Terpel). You go towards the big Super 99 (I think it's called) and the store is on the right in a block of stores. It's a little store and if you had someone looking for it, it would be easier to find. I'm not even sure I could find it again on my own. Good luck.

There's an auto parts store directly behind Sugar 'n' Spice on the street running parallel to the main drag. It shares a building with the Tribunal Electoral. I've never been inside, but it may have what you want. As for David, there's a much larger one in the same vicinity as reported by Old Mike. After turning from the Panamanian onto Brenes (as though you were going to the airport), look for it on the left on a corner. I believe it's before you reach Electrisa.

Edited by Bonnie